Bownet Solo Kicker
Special Teams U Exclusive 10% off!
Use Code “GoUnnoticed” at checkout to receive discount.
The Bownet Solo Kicker is the lightest most portable training net available. Take this anywhere or leave it set up at home to focus on drills and full snaps anytime.
This is the same net used at Special Teams U HQ, by Luke Rhodes, Jacob Bobenmoyer, and other NFL long snappers for training!
- Portable Solo Kicker net is used by Division One University Football Teams (USC, UCLA, Notre Dame, and more) to help improve kicking and punting techniques during warm up practice
- Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses football energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 90 seconds with no tools required – the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes Solo Kicker netting, ground frame, BOW™ poles, and carrying bag for easy portability and storage. Optional Snap-Zone attachment sold separately.
Click link to purchase:
Small, Medium, Large, X Large
You may also like…
Long Snapping Band